Mars Wrigley are launching a new ‘Sweetstake’ on-pack promotion.
The promotion will run across 11 brands across over 100 million single, multipack and pouch packs from the 23rd April through to the 16th July.
- Every promotional pack purchased gives consumers entry to The Sweetstake with over 700 different gameplay scenarios available across the promotion.
- Shoppers will need to enter the unique codes found inside the packs onto a microsite to see if they have won a prize, if their gameplay scenario occurs.
- Each pack carries a 1 in 7.7 chance of winning prizes, which include cash prizes of £5, £20, £500 and £10,000, and also free products which are redeemable by coupons, driving shoppers back in store. There are over 10 million prizes in total.
- Every entrant will also be added to a £10,000 super draw to be held at the end of the promotional period (16th July).
The campaign will be supported by:
- Visible flash across all promotional packs with prominent ‘WIN’
- POS displays featuring Dele Ali, Marcus Rashford and Jamie Vardy.
- Digital and live Out Of Home (OOH) media.
- £1.2m media spend, including a TV commercial featuring England players Marcus Rashford, Jamie Vardy and Jordan Henderson.
NB: Mars Wrigley is not an official sponsor of the FIFA World Cup, which is why there are no overt references to the tournament, just generic football references; the Mars brand is official chocolate partner of the Men’s England Football Team.
Mars is the 10th biggest chocolate brand in the UK.